Kimberley Aquatic Centre
Kimberley’s Aquatic Centre is a great place for folks of all ages to get fit and have fun! Whether you’re training in the fast lane of the lap pool, floating down the Lazy River, or enjoying the spectacular hillside view from the hot tub, you’ll be surrounded by good friends and great staff.
The Aquatic Centre is a fully accessible building featuring a 25-metre, 5-lane lap pool with a competition diving board, a leisure pool with fun water features including a teacup spray waterfall and lazy river, a hot tub, steam room, outside deck and the multi-purpose meeting room is a great place to hold your next birthday party or meeting.
Proof of vaccination is no longer required at City recreational facilities including the Kimberley Aquatic Centre.
Scroll to #aquatic-centre-schedule
Scroll to #booking-a-swim-time
Booking a Swim Time
Please click the button below or call the Aquatic Centre to book a swim time - 250-427-2983.
- Register to swim by logging in or creating an account -- note: click 'Signup' on the following screen if you don't have an account
- Pick a swim time and pay online
- Bookings can be made up to 72 hours in advance
- You may pre-book up to 2 sessions per week
- Additional or last minute bookings can be made the same day if there is space available
- Drop-ins are welcome and will be accommodated if space allows
- If you previously had an active membership or punch card, an account has been set up for you in our online booking system noted above with a credit on your file. You should receive an email directing you to activate your account. Call 250-427-2983 if you need assistance.
- If you are bringing a guest, please call to register them - 250-427-2983
- Swimmers can also call to book a swim time - 250-427-2983
- While we understand that, from time-to-time, pre-booked swimmers may be late, we can only offer a 15-minute grace period during busy swim times. If you are later than 15 minutes and space no longer allows, you may be placed on a waitlist or your swim may be cancelled if pool capacity has been met in order to be fair to all guests.
- Cancellations must be made at least 8 hours prior to booking
- Exceptions will only be given for a medical emergency with a doctors note, COVID-19 like symptoms or contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
- To cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-427-2983
- Refunds will only be issued as credit on account for those with credit on file
- The Kimberley Aquatic Centre reserves the right to cancel at any time due to staffing or mechanical issues or for COVID-19 contact tracing. Any required refunds will be issued as a credit on account
- Please check in at the front desk
- Change rooms are available upon entry and exit
- Please shower head to toe prior to entering the pool
- Children aged 6 and under must have a parent/caregiver within arms reach at all times
- Please maintain a 2-meter distance from other swimmers while in the water and on the pool deck
- The hot tub is now open
- The steam room is now open to one person or one household for a maximum of 10-minutes per day
Adult 19+ $6.78
Senior 60+ $5.49
Student (13 – 18) $5.49
Youth (7- 12) $4.00
Child (3 -6) $2.77
Infant (0 – 2) $1.54
Punch Cards (10 swim passes):
Adult 19+ $61.03
Senior 60+ $49.40
Student (13 – 18) $49.40
Youth (7- 12) $35.98
Child (3 -6) $24.90
Infant (0 – 2) $13.84
Showers: $5.49 (available during all operational hours)
Please note: Fees subject to change without notice.
- Family swims include a maximum of 2 adults and their children under the age of 18 years of age.
- Children aged 7-10 MUST have a caregiver with them. They do not need to be in arms reach but be swimming in the facility.
- Children aged 6 and under must wear a wrist band and require a parent/caregiver to be within arms reach at all times.
- All children not fully potty trained must wear approved swim diapers.
- No outdoor footwear allowed in change areas. Clean indoor footwear acceptable.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Lockers require a quarter to use. See cashier for instructions.
- Activity waivers must be completed at the beginning of each registered class or program.