Change of Property Owner Information - Mailing Address Change

Mailing address changes must be made through BC Assessment and the Land Title and Survey Authority (LTSA) of BC (see below for info on LTSA). It is the property owner's responsibility to ensure BC Assessment  and LTSA records are accurate. BC Assessment registers address changes with the City of Kimberley weekly in order to ensure our records are also accurate. 

To change your mailing address, you will need your folio number, assessment area number and jurisdiction area number.

Folio/Roll number: This can be found on your property tax notice or BC Assessment notice. However, if you do not have your tax notice handy, the folio/roll number can also be found using BC Assessment or on our WEBSITE

Assessment Area: 22

Jurisdiction: 215

The BC Assessment form is available online HERE

You can also mail or email the BC Assessment form to:

BC Assessment Office
200-117 Cranbrook Street
Cranbrook, BC
V1C 3P8

Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA)

The Land Title and Survey Authority office must also be informed of change of address update. That is the office that holds all legal information for a property. It is very important that the Land Title and Survey Authority have your correct mailing address so that any future correspondence from their office reaches you. You can inform the Land Title and Survey Authority office of the change in mailing address by calling 1-877-577-5872 or by following this LINK.