Whether you’re building a house or building a business, one of your first steps is to find out which licenses and permits you’ll need to proceed.

All development, construction, and demolition – and some renovations – require a Development Permit or a Building Permit.

Property owners are affected by zoning and rezoning regulations, which designate properties for specific uses or ranges of uses, density, siting and building form.

All businesses operating in Kimberley require a Business License, and those with signs also require Sign Permits.

Take a look at our complete inventory of City forms, licenses, permits and application guides which you can download and complete, or see our list of frequently requested licenses and permits.